Symposia and Plenary Sessions
Submissions for Symposia and Plenary Session proposals for Sleep DownUnder 2018 are now open.
To submit a Symposia and Plenary Proposal click here
Submissions can be made under one of the following themes:
- Sleep and Breathing Clinical
- Sleep and Breathing Measurement
- Sleep Health
- Sleep and Breathing Epidemiology
- Neurology and Neurophysiology
- Upper Airway Physiology - structure and function
Where appropriate, please try to include our international invited speakers in your proposals. The topics available for discussion are:
- Growing upon a ventilator: transition and long term outcomes in neuromuscular disease
- Serve-HF trial - what happened? What next?
- Long term NIV in COPD - what have we achieved....?
Hans Van Dongen
- Sleep deprivation and deficits in information processing and cognitive flexibility
- Impact of circadian misalignment on metabolic health: markers and mechanisms
- Approaches to fatigue risk management in different modes of transportation
- Sustained sleep restriction: homeostatic and allostatic effects in sleep and performance
- OSA Therapy: Is there value in phenotyping?
- Slow Wave Activity: Can it and should it be enhanced?
The deadline for submissions is 13 April 2018. Late submissions will not be considered.
Click here to download the Symposia and Plenary Session Proposal template.
Please upload this completed document to the Online Symposia and Plenary Session Proposal Portal