General Policies and Requirements
- Plenary and Symposium sessions are 1½ hours duration (maximum 4 speakers).
- If nominating your submission for a Plenary Session, please ensure it is relevant to the entire membership. Submissions relevant to specific special interest groups will automatically be considered for a Symposium.
- Deadline for submission is 15 April 2019. LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Please complete the submission form, including the conflict of interest form, in full. INCOMPLETE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- The Organising Committee reserves the right to suggest combining two or more submissions if they are deemed too similar for separate sessions.
- It is anticipated that all Symposia and Plenaries may be recorded for educational purposes after the event.