Poster Presentation Guidelines
This year the requirements for your poster submission will depend on whether you are an in person or virtual attendee.
In-person attendees to:
1. Prepare and print a physical poster for display in the exhibition hall
2. Submit a digital (PDF) version of your poster for display on the virtual platform
3. Optional: Submit a 3-minute oral poster presentation for the virtual platform
Virtual attendees to:
1. Submit a digital (PDF) version of your poster for display on the virtual platform
2. Optional: Submit a 3-minute oral poster presentation for the virtual platform
Guide for Preparation of Posters
Posters should be self-explanatory, so that you are free to supplement and discuss particular points raised by viewers.
Simplicity is the key:
- brief captions
- tables that are few in number but clear
- succinct text, with large font
- clear, legible figures
Physical Poster Guidelines (In person attendees only)
Posters will be on display from 1030hrs Monday to 1530hrs Wednesday. You are requested to hang your poster by 0830hrs on Monday 11th October. There is one dedicated Poster Session scheduled from 1200 - 1300hrs on Tuesday 12th October. Presenters are expected to be by their poster during this session and also during the lunch breaks on both Monday and Wednesday if possible.
At completion of the poster presentations all authors are responsible for removing their posters from the poster hall. Please do not remove your poster until 1530hrs on Wednesday. All posters must be removed by 1730hrs Wednesday, all uncollected posters will be destroyed.
The poster should be self-explanatory, so that you are free to supplement and discuss particular points raised by viewers. Remember that your material/illustrations will be viewed from distances of one metre or more. Lettering should be as large as possible and preferably in bold type.
Digital Poster Guidelines (Virtual and in person attendees)
- Poster files must be submitted as a one-page PDF only
- Posters will be made available via the Poster Gallery in the Sleep DownUnder 2021 Virtual Platform
- You must submit your digital poster by Friday 24th September
3-minute Oral Poster Presentations (optional for in person and virtual attendees)
All accepted poster auhors have the option to submit a video poster of no more than 3 minutes duration. Please email the video to email@example.com (or send us a Dropbox/Google Drive link for us to download it). Please note the video poster is optional, and if you wish to take up this option the video also needs to be submitted by Friday 24th September.
Abstract Withdrawal Policy
If you decide to withdraw your abstract, please let us know as soon as possible so that the program can be adjusted accordingly. Final date to withdraw abstracts is 1 September 2021. To view the abstract withdrawal policy click here.
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.