Poster Presentation Guidelines
Guide for Preparation of Posters
Posters should be self-explanatory, so that you are free to supplement and discuss particular points raised by viewers.
Simplicity is the key:
- brief captions
- tables that are few in number but clear
- succinct text, with large font
- clear, legible figures
- Each poster is limited in size to 1186mm high x 900mm wide - portrait orientation is required. Nothing larger can be accommodated.
- Poster boards will be Velcro compatible. Please bring the hook side of Velcro with you to attach your poster to the board.
- The poster should be self-explanatory, so that you are free to supplement and discuss particular points raised by viewers. Remember that your material/illustrations will be viewed from distances of one metre or more. Lettering should be as large as possible and preferably in bold type.
- Poster board numbers will be emailed in late September.
Please note that acceptance of your abstract is taken as confirmation of your agreement to have your abstract published in the Meeting Proceedings and/or Meeting app.
Abstract Withdrawal Policy
If you decide to withdraw your abstract, please let us know as soon as possible so that the program can be adjusted accordingly. Final date to withdraw abstracts is 14 August 2022. To view the abstract withdrawal policy click here.
All presenting authors (oral and poster) must register and pay to attend the Meeting by 22 August 2022, to be included in the abstract publication and Meeting App. Otherwise we regret that your presentation will have to be removed from the program.
Registrations are now open . To register, please click here.
Students must submit a letter from their supervisor defining their student status and include a copy of their current student card when registering for the Meeting. On registration, students will be asked to email this documentation to email@example.com.
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.